Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanks Everyone!

All the advice you guys gave was great! I **knew** I could count on all of you in cyber world to help me out. MM does not have a personal aide full time. My wonderful mom talked to the teacher for me & the problem seems to be solved for now. If it starts occurring again, I will most definitely speak to her case worker (which is not her teacher) and I will have it put on the IEP or have a meeting about it. Seems so silly to me that you have to tell someone to zip a disabled child's coat. For pete's sake, she has to have help going to the bathroom with snaps & zippers. What makes you think she can line up a coat zipper?!? DUH!

I have to be at the hospital at 0630, so just a little under 14 hours from now. I am nervous. I got a GI bug last night (or food poisoning) to boot. I am nervous cause my mom had my dad take the day off as well. My mother, God love her, is a nurse & would make her children put their guts back in & keep walking. She is actually worried for me. I was fine until I found this out (well not fine, but not as tense as now). I will update when I can. Keep storming heaven for us! Thanks =-)

1 comment:

Ellen Seidman said...

GOOD LUCK!!!! I will be looking forward to updates.