Monday, November 3, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award






I am late in picking this up. Sorry, Christine! Go check her out & show her some love. She has a great blog that I found through another wonderful blogger.

Here are the necessary rules
1. List six things about yourself
2. Pass this award on to other bloggers


I guess they are supposed to be some juicy secrets. I don't know if I have six, nor if they are juicy, but I will try.

1. I wanted to have a houseful of children. I always said I wanted four mean-a$$ little boys.

2. When I was growing up, I was a serious tomboy. So serious in fact, that I made everyone call me "Matt" for about two years.

3. I sing constantly & make up silly songs all the time. This is okay, except I am a horrible singer!

4. I have never been real "camping" nor will I ever go because I will not be away from my blowdryer & hair products that long.

5. I once ate a whole jell.o mold (remember those tupperware jello molds your mom had as a kid?) full of orange jell.o cause my sister bet me twenty bucks I couldn't. She didn't pay cause I threw it all up. I hate orange jell.o now.

6. I scored a perfect score in english on my ACT. :::snort, pushing up glasses::: Yes, I am a nerd.


Now to decide on whose secrets I want to read!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your secrets....it is fun to let out all "the dirty laundry". i also make up silly songs all the time in a very of key voice, but hey it keeps my girls laughing!