Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cool Game!

Since I have a blog, one can kind of guess I love the computer. I also like letting MM play on the computer, but don't just want to fill her mind with junk. She sometimes has a difficult time playing the games due to her hands, the visual parts or the noise of the games. I would also like a way for the computer to help her with some of the issues related to autism.

What's a mom to do?

Well, after checking the blogs I follow, I found out my friend, Colleen has posted a really cool contest! Go check it out!

BUT, before you go there, look at the website of the game creator! You have to tell her which game you would like in a comment to get an entry. They also have other items available on their website.

If you take your child to therapy, I am sure a therpist would love to add this to their arsenal. Go on, enter & go give Colleen some love!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

nice post...It would be easier for me if you would leave 4 more comments because I normally just pick a number for the winner out of the list of entries. Thanks!..and good luck!