Friday, May 15, 2009

Poison SOMETHING!

We don't know what it was/is. We all somehow got exposed to either pesticides, poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac. We have all had rashes & I ended up with a severe allergic reaction, spending nearly a week in the hospital. Needless to say, this hasn't been fun. MM is really out of sorts, from the rash & my disappearance. Poor DH has been trying to do it all & realizes how hard it is. I hope to be on the mend & get everyone back in their routine quickly. Wish us luck. I am so sick of bad things happening over here.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

oh wow! I am so sorry...I hope you all feel better soon!

pixiemama said...

Wow ... be well.

love.

Ellen said...

AAAAAACK. I hope you guys heal, soon. That is awful.