Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve

I obviously changed the blog. I even took down the tree last night, but the whole time I could hear my grandmother & mother in my head talking of bad luck. LOL. I was thinking then that maybe if I change this my luck will change! Whatever! I don't believe in those superstitions anyways.

Today is my sister's birthday. She is coming to visit. That is her birthday present from my mom. I am excited to see her. I am also worried how stressful it is going to be. MM gets so stressed out by my nephew. I don't know why she doesn't like him. He will be 4 in January and is really cute & funny. He has a wonderful zest for life, excited by everything. I guess he is too loud for her. Please send up a little prayer that she enjoys their visit. It is much too difficult for us to go anyhwere. It is so kind of my sister to come here AGAIN. I just want to have a nice visit.

Wishing you all much health, wealth & happiness in the new year. 2009 HAS to be better than 2008, right?

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Happy New Year! Hope your visit with your sister is great and MM does well around her cousin!