Friday, October 10, 2008

A Little.... okay actually Big Brag

Can I just say how smart my little girl is? They have been doing testing at school to try & figure our where her knowledge is. Of course, she can't write, so they just have her verbally give or point to answers if it is multiple choice. Can you believe that she, who JUST started kindergarten, averages for all subjects tested at a grade level of 3.8! That is nearly END OF THIRD GRADE! WHOA!!! She, who is only around a 3 1/2 years old motor wise, is smart. Not just plain smart, but super smart! We knew she was, but I didn't realize how smart she really is!



This is an absolute bright spot in my week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You must be so incredibly proud! Congratulations! I love that she shows that she is so much more than a label.

Colleen said...

That is awesome! Keep up all the great work Meagan and Mommy!