Tuesday, January 20, 2009


IEP cancelled cause, in the south here, a smidgen of snow calls for the closing of schools. God intervened & took care of my dilema about the no reports. Once again, a reminder that I need to "let go & let God".

About the reports not being done:
One of my IRL friends brought up a great point (can I add she has a special ed degree & is an assistant principal) that what are they going to do on Tuesday? Were they all going to run in there first thing this morning & bombard her to get the reports done before 10:15? I am curious to that answer too. It will definitely be brought up as part of the request for records, they need to let me see them part of the law.

Thanks so much for all of your support! I have stressed myself sick, literally. MM is still under the weather & we are heading back to the pediatrician.
Now, I just have to wait for the reschedule.


Colleen said...

Glad God intervened...Now they should have no excuse not to give you the reports before the next meeting.

Hope MM is feeling better soon!

Ally in Wonderland said...

I have a snow day too (yay for snow in the south!!). I am SO happy that God let you know he's still holding you tightly. As said before, if at all possible, let us know what's going on. I'll keep praying for you!