Monday, September 15, 2008

Nervous

I am very anxious about tomorrow. Not good anxious either. I am very nervous about the IEP meeting. I worked very hard all weekend getting my "ducks in a row". I spent a total of about 12 hours doing research, gathering the info & typing up my notes. I have to go it alone tomorrow cause DH has to stay home with MM & my mom is working. I think I am ready & hope I don't fall apart & start crying. (I usually just cry when I am mad though) I just want things to go well & have them do the right things to help my little girl. I hate that everything has to be so hard when it comes to disabilities and fighting the school system is just another obstacle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying that all will go well for you...

Nancy said...

Good luck today!! Hopefully everything will go smoothly and MM will get exactly what she needs from the school. Update when you can.

Angela said...

Thinking of you!!!!!!!!! I really hope the meeting goes well. If you're up for it please give us an update as soon as you can.

Lots of love comin' your way!!!