Monday, January 28, 2008

I've Fallen, but I had to get up...

UGH! I fell over 10 days ago. I was carrying MM down the steps while I had my slippers on. I slipped off the top step & slid down about four twisting my left knee. I saved her though, she did not get hurt in any way. It has only gotten worse- I finally broke down & got an appointment with the doc this morning. They think there is probably something torn in there- I have to have an MRI & get a knee brace. OH JOY! I don't have time for this. She said something about if it is a big tear= surgery & PT, small tear = PT. GREAT! Maybe I can schedule mine while MM has her's....

I was just reading people's blogs & comments about their backs carrying their CP kids. So, here I am, another casualty related to CP :P

Tomorrow is annual IEP for dicussion of what to do about kindergarten. Who has the bail money ready???

No comments: